As a visitor to our judo club, we invite you to a take a free one-week trial. The details of the trial and ensuing membership, should you like to join, are below.
Free Trial Details
- Each trial member must fill out a Liability Waiver.
- Each trial lasts for one week, during which the trial member may attend classes for which he/she have been placed in by the Head Sensei which will total at least six (6) hours of available class time to try out the Hayabusakan structure and system.
- Appropriate attire: long-sleeved shirt and track-pants or some sort of full-sleeved martial arts uniform.
Outline of Membership Details
- Membership Initiation Fee ($200+HST) includes:
- Judo Ontario/Judo Canada registration for insurance purposes – Registration requirements can be found here.
- A single-weave judo gi (Fuji brand or equivalent – retail value of approximately $60-$80 before applicable taxes)
- Separate Third-party insurance specifically for Hayabusakan Judo
- Hardcopy of Hayabusakan Judo Member Handbook
- Annual contractual membership for the first year, paid monthly
- $185+HST/month – please inquire within for family discounts and other rates related to different payment plans
- Membership is rolling on a monthly basis after the first year
- Refer to class schedule for corresponding training times
- Grading fee of $30 for each belt rank promotion up to green belt; $50 for each belt rank promotion fee for blue and for brown
If there are any further questions, feel free to ask Sensei Justin Chan (416-992-8208 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you again for showing your interest in our judo club.