Outline of Membership Details and Price
- Membership Initiation Fee ($200+HST) includes:
- Judo Ontario/Judo Canada registration for insurance purposes – Registration requirements can be found here.
- A single-weave judo gi (Fuji brand or equivalent – retail value of approximately $60-$80 before applicable taxes)
- Separate Third-party insurance specifically for Hayabusakan Judo
- Hard-copy of Hayabusakan Judo Member Handbook
- Annual contractual membership for the first year
- Competitive / Technical Class: $185 + HST monthly
- Beginner / Recreational Class: $160 + HST monthly
- Please inquire within for family discounts, bulk pay discounts, and other rates related to different payment plans
- Membership is rolling on a monthly basis after the first year
- Refer to class schedule for corresponding training times
- Grading fee of $30 for each belt rank promotion up to green belt; $50 for each belt rank promotion fee for blue and for brown
If there are any further questions, feel free to call Sensei Justin Chan at (416)-992-8208 or email email@example.com.
Thank you again for showing your interest in our judo club!